The benefitsRegister product now
How?Create an account on our website or log in to your account. Register your DYNAFIT products on the “product registration” card in your account.
When?Within 12 months of purchase.
What do I need?The original receipt.
|2 years Legally required guarantee (country-specific variations possible)||5 years Expanded guarantee||10 years Repair guarantee|
|DYNAFIT covers costs||Customer covers costs|
Yes. In our Online Shop, you can find all of our products that are currently in inventory.
We are a full-line brand, winter and summer. When shopping with us,you can pick out your coordinating outfit however you like and get moving. For warranty issues, you can then turn directly to the manufacturer. As a DYNAFIT member, you enjoy additional benefits. Among other things, you can register your products online and receive an extra year of warranty as our gift to you.
It saves time and offers you tantalizing advantages. You don’t have to enter your delivery or billing address every time. When you ship off an order, it will be automatically delivered to the address in your account, unless you enter another address. You can browse around in our Online Shop and then finalize your order at a later date. The products that are already in your shopping cart remain saved there. In addition, as a Dynafit Club member you get access to exclusive stories and offers.
- If you purchased the product at a retail shop, then please return to the shop where you bought the DYNAFIT products.
- If you purchased the product in the DYNAFIT Online Shop, then you can find all the contact information here.
All user directions as well as product videos can be found here.
Please go to your specialty retailer for assembly/mounting of any kind. Specialty retailers have the expertise as well as the equipment to adjust your binding to your height and weight. The next closest DYNAFIT shop to you can be found here.
In general, DYNAFIT equipment can be combined and used with other brands. Essential, however, is the question of compatibility regarding ski touring boots and bindings. In order to ensure your setup won’t let you down, please ask for advice in your favorite store to see if your setup is compatible and was properly adjusted.
DYNAFIT guarantees perfect performance of ski and boot only when using boots with DYNAFIT CERTIFIED INSERTS® from the following partners:
DYNAFIT uses various fabrics to achieve the best benefit suitable for each activity. To that end, we work with a variety of partners, including drirelease®, GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft® and Polartec®. Characteristics such as performance, lightness and simplicity determine our selection process for the perfect materials and fabrics. Here you can find an overview of the fabrics and materials we most frequently use.
DYNAFIT apparel is made from the most technical fabrics available and thus needs appropriate care to not lose any performance characteristics. Pay attention to the following points when laundering:
- Pay particular attention to the temperature and care advise on the clothing tag.
- For detergent, we recommend mild detergent or detergent designed specifically for sports apparel.
- Please do not use any fabric softeners.
- Jackets and pants with either POWERTEX® or GORE-TEX® membranes can be washed without a problem in a machine at 30°C - 40°C.
- Fabrics such as Lycra or Elastane should only be put in a low spin cycle (no more than 500 revolutions).
- Down-filled textiles should be washed in a machine at 30°C, with a small amount of detergent and a low spin (max of 800 revolutions). Best to dry them in a dryer. If you do not have a dryer available, then hang them in a shady location and shake them out firmly two times a day to avoid clumps caused by dampness.
- Waterproof treatments do not last forever. As soon as water is not beading up anymore on the surface, we recommend you restore water repellency with a treatment. This guarantees continued breathability upon exposure to moisture.
Wash gloves by hand in warm water (no softeners or bleach). To dry them, do not place them on a heater or in the sun, the best thing to do is press out any water, starting at the fingertips and squeezing down carefully to the wrist opening with the opening pointed down. Store gloves in low temperatures in a dry environment.
Surface dirt can be cleaned off with lukewarm water and a brush. When treating exterior surfaces, avoid products containing oils or greases since these can impair the breathability of footwear. For sand, gravel and other dirt on the inside, just remove the footbed and shake out any dirt.
To be sure DYNAFIT apparel not only fits well, but also performs well during physical activity, we work with three following fit types:
- Tight Fit -- Made of stretch fabrics, these products fit the body snugly and comfortably. With a close-fitting shape, this apparel offers optimum moisture management and effective insulation.
- Athletic Fit -- With an anatomically correct shape, this apparel offers complete freedom of motion desired for physical activity. A lower volume results in a minimal packsize and is thus suitable as a base layer on colder days.
- Sporty Fit -- With their anatomically correct shape and versatility, this clothing with a comfortable fit offers maximum freedom of movement and allows a wearer to comfortably combine several layers.
- Dynamic Move -- With its exacting two-way stretch inserts (moves with you in both lengthwise and crosswise directions) and an ergonomic cut, you get apparel that stretches with your movements and also is optimized in design for wear with a backpack.
- Bodymapping -- With morphologic-based fabric choices for each activity that are mapped for personal body zones and movement, you get chafe-free fabric support, reduced muscle vibrations, and zone-specific breathability.
As a rough guide, we recommend: Ski lengths to about nose height +/- 5 cm. If you are frequently active in RACE or SPEED TOURING or at home in steep couloirs, then we recommend a shorter ski. If you are more of a classic ski touring enthusiast or more focused on the descent, then a longer ski could end up being more fun. In addition, you should consider the following factors in a purchasing decision:
- Ski style + terrain If you like speed when you are out and about, then you need more of a longer ski and that will offer less chatter. A longer ski can even come in handy when skiing lines in deep pow. On narrow, steep slopes, however, preferably something shorter. Those who like short-radius turns will find their thrills in a somewhat shorter ski too.
- Rocker: In skis with rocker construction it can be generally said that they can gladly be a bit longer. The longer the rocker (tip/tail), the longer the ski you can select.
- Ski ability: Advanced and experienced skiers can up their fun in the snow if they choose a somewhat longer ski.*M
- Height + weight: Larger, heavier skiers as well as more advanced skiers usually prefer a longer ski since they apply more pressure to the ski and can therefore experience a benefit of smoother skiing with less chatter. Smaller, lighter people as well as less experienced skiers usually feel more comfortable with the maneuverability of a shorter ski.
Fundamentally, all DYNAFIT products can be used in combination with each other. On our website,you can find all products in each segment where we have categorized them. The setups are designed so as to support each activity in the best possible maner. Of course, you also create your own personalized setup and in doing so still enjoy the benefits of the compatibility of DYNAFIT gear.
For both bindings, there is an adjustment plate that can be mounted underneath the heel unit. The adjustment plate can be found either by ordering it at dynafit.com/en-us/ or at your favorite Dynafit retailer. For mounting, it is best to head to your nearest Dynafit retailer. Locate your store here.
Tips and tricks for cold feet include everything from handwarmers like Thermopads to neoprene socks or hot water bottles tucked into the sleeping bag. If nothing helps, then we recommend heated footbeds, which are available in various models and price levels. If you are preparing for an expedition, you also need to have an additional pair of bivouac booties along to also have warm feet at night.
Just like in the touring segment for winter, we have also designed our trail running footwear to be suitable for various activities. Here, you can find a short overview:
We also offer a large selection of backpacks, from volumes of 600 ml up to 35l. Here too you can find just the right pack for every activity in the respective segments on our website. If you need more information for your summer runs about choosing the right pack, you can read more detailed information here.
To receive quick, expert help, contact the retailer where you bought your DYNAFIT product. For all further questions, you are welcome to contact us directly too: [email protected]
For replacement parts, it is best to return to the shop where you bought your DYNAFIT product. The retailer knows precisely how your replacement part needs to be expertly mounted/assembled.
If you have problems with your DYNAFIT items, then please head back to the shop where you bought the product. Here is where you can find expert advice. If you however needs additional help, please contact our customer service: [email protected]. We recommend that you send along one or more photos of the issue, too. That will make our job easier in identifying your issue and save you time.
Here, you can find a short summary about waterproof treatments from GORE-TEX®:
- It is time to restore waterproofness when you notice that the exterior isn’t so water repellent anymore, i.e. water doesn’t bead up.
- To start your treatment, first wash your apparel according to care instructions and then air dry it or dry it in the dryer on a gentle cycle.
- As soon as the item is dry, put it in the dryer for 20 minutes to reactivate the DWR waterproof treatment (Durable Water Repellency) that was applied during manufacturing.
- Instead of a dryer, you can also use an iron: To do this, turn it to a low temperature (warm, no steam) and put a hand towel between the apparel and the iron.
- After a certain period of time, the treatment applied during manufacturing cannot be reactivated anymore. In that case, it is recommended you apply a new DWR treatment from a specialty brand on the outer layer of your item.
After you have placed an order in the Dynafit Online Shop, you can unfortunately no longer change it. However, we accept returns up to 30 days after the order has been placed. Click here.
If you are having difficulties placing an order, please contact our customer service team. Here you can reach out to our customer service team.
Our payment methods can be found here.
All products will be shipped within 1-3 days after the order is received. If the order is received on a Friday after 12:00 p.m. MST, it will ship on following Monday.
At this time, we are unable to change a shipping address after an order has been placed. If a change needs to be made on your order, please call our customer service team.
At this time, standard shipping is the only option available. We do not offer express shipping.
All orders over $200 ship free. If your order is under $200, shipping costs are $8.95.
When shopping on the U.S. sub-shop, you will be able to ship to any of the 50 states. At this time, we cannot ship to Canada.
As soon as a package is transferred to UPS, you will receive an email with a tracking link where you can follow the status of your shipment.
We strive to deliver your order within our delivery window but sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that delay a delivery. Possible reasons for a delayed shipment.
- Your order has been flagged in our fraud system and we need you to verify your address.
- Our warehouse cannot fulfill all of the items in your order. If this is the case, someone from our CS team will be in touch.
- Weather delays.
For products that were purchased on the Dynafit Online Shop, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to make a return. To begin the returns process, please visit this page.
At this time we do not offer direct exchanges. If you want to exchange an item for a different size/color/style, simply return your item and place a new order with the desired product.
We will create the refund within 14 days after we have received the returned package. The refund will be created on the original payment method you used for placing the order.
If you placed your order via the Dynafit Online Shop and received the wrong product, please contact us directly here. We will help you with the return and refund process.
The DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee is our quality and sustainability promise to you. Above and beyond the legally required two-year guarantee, we offer a limited product guarantee of a total of 10 years. That covers the lifespan of a product. What that means concretely for you: We promise that the original function of your product will last for 10 years, or we will renew that function. A service from us for our customers – and for the environment. Because the most sustainable product is the one you already own. If you should have a problem with your DYNAFIT product, let us know. We will check whether the product falls under the Lifetime Guarantee. If yes, then we will take care of repairs of any kind during its entire life expectancy so you can use it as long as possible. During the first five years, we take care of all costs; after that you will need to cover the price. The DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee applies to select products purchased after Oct. 1, 2023. If you purchased your product before Oct. 1, 2023, please refer to the FAQ question, “What happens when I purchased or registered my product prior to Oct. 1, 2023?” Important to know: In order to obtain the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee, you must register your product within 12 months from purchase date on our website and upload the original receipt.
Many select products in our collection are part of the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee program, including hardware as well as softgoods. Ski touring bindings, ski touring boots, skins, skis, ski crampons, poles, helmets, backpacks and eyewear fall under the Lifetime Guarantee just as do performance jackets and pants. Excluded on the other hand are base layers, t-shirts, trail running and mountaineering shoes, boot liners, socks and gloves or mittens.
Lifetime Guarantee coverage inclusions
All defects in materials and workmanship are warranty claims when it comes to the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee. Important to know: The Lifetime Guarantee refers to the lifecycle of a product – not the life of the purchaser. That lifecycle is 10 years.
Lifetime Guarantee coverage exclusions
The Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage from accidents, improper use, negligence, normal wear and tear, or natural degradation in colors and materials, as well as wear-and-tear over a longer period of time. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or misuse is not covered by this Lifetime Guarantee.
In order to obtain the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee, you must register your product on our website within 12 months from the purchase date. That can be done quickly and easily in just a few steps. You need your original receipt.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account on our website at the following link.
- Register your DYNAFIT products on the “product registration” card in your account. You can register every product and only need your original receipt.
- Enter the following information: Purchase date, product type, serial number or article number, and purchase location (online, offline). The serial number (format: 1234567) or article number (format: 00-0000000000) can be found directly on your product or on the original packaging. Upload the original purchase receipt as a JPG, PNG, or PDF.
- Done! You have successfully registered your product and have now secured the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee. You can find your registration confirmation at any time for download on the product registration card in your account. You will also receive a confirmation by email.
The DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee is not transferable. Only the original owner qualifies for it.
If you purchased or registered your product prior to Oct. 1, 2023, the following rules apply:
If you have registered your bindings on our website, then we will extend the legally required guarantee to 10 years. That covers the normal life expectancy of a ski touring binding. The limited product guarantee covers all defects in materials and workmanship and only includes bindings that have been purchased after Nov. 1, 2019, through Sept. 30, 2023.
Ski touring boots:
If you have registered your ski touring boots on our website, then we will extend the legally required guarantee to 5 years. The limited product guarantee covers all defects in materials and workmanship and only Oct. 1, 2021, through Sept. 30, 2023.
If you have registered your glasses or goggles on our website, then we will extend the legally required guarantee to 5 years. The limited product guarantee covers all defects in materials and workmanship and only Feb. 1, 2022, through Sept. 30, 2023.
Extended guarantee for all other DYNAFIT products:
In addition to our LIFETIME GUARANTEE on bindings, ski touring boots and eyewear, we offer an extended warranty on all other DYNAFIT products to underscore our trust in the quality and long-lasting durability of our products. As of the date of purchase, you automatically get a two-year guarantee on all DYNAFIT products – from headbands to insulating jackets, from ski touring pants to running shoes. When you register these products on our website, the guarantee is extended by an additional year, meaning it goes from two years to three years. That is one year more than the legally required warranty.
First and foremost, all products are covered by the legally required warranty period of two years (country-specific variations possible) – regardless of whether the products were registered online or not.
Our Lifetime Guarantee of 10 years is only valid for all registered products that were purchased and registered after Oct. 1, 2023. If you do not register your product within 12 months of the purchase date, then we will still guarantee to do any repairs for 10 years. However, you must cover all costs.
To register your product, you must have an account on our website. This can be created easily by going here.
Do you already have an account? Then simply log in to your account.
Here’s how registrations works:
- Step 1: Log in to your DYNAFIT account.
- Step 2: Register your DYNAFIT products within 12 months of the purchase date in your account. Go to the “product registration” card in your account.
- Step 3: You can register every product and need only the following information: Purchase date, product type, serial number or article number, and purchase location (online, offline). The serial number (format: 1234567) or article number (format: 00-0000000000) can be found directly on your product or on the original packaging. Upload the original purchase receipt as a JPG, PNG, or PDF.
- Step 4: Done! You have successfully registered your product and have now secured the DYNAFIT Lifetime Guarantee. You can find your registration confirmation at any time for download on the product registration card in your account. You will also receive a confirmation by email.
For product registration, you need the original purchase receipt. You must upload this as a JPG, PNG, or PDF. Simply take a snapshot with your smartphone or download your electronic receipt and get started!
Unfortunately, product registration is only possible with an original receipt. If you have purchased your product in a store, then inquire whether the retailer still has record of it. For most online purchases, you can find your receipts in your customer account, or you received it per email.
On some products, the serial number is a bit hidden. We will gladly help you find it: After you have selected the product category on the product registration screen, then an additional field called “serial number” will open. Directly under that, you can find a link called, “Where can I find my serial number?” There, you can find a visual depiction for each product category.
Please log in to your customer account on the DYNAFIT website. In the product registration area, you will find all the products you have already registered.
If you have registered your product on our website, it’s easy. You can in almost all cases submit a warranty claim online:
- Log in to your customer account.
- Go to your registered product and select the product upon which you would like to enter a claim.
- Click on “submit warranty claim,” and you will find all the information needed to open a claim on your product. Fill out the contact form or contact our Customer Care Team in a chat or by telephone at +1 (240) 392-3074 (Monday-Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Describe the exact problem and upload a photo where the issue can be seen well. Please also again indicate where and when you purchased the product.
- Alternatively, you can also return your product for a warranty claim to the retailer where you purchased it. In the case of a warranty claim, please always have a printout or screenshot of your product registration. That ensures that your claim will be processed quickly and more easily.
Please conact our Customer Care Team by telephone at +1 (240) 392-3074 (Monday-Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.) or use the contact form. Our associates are ready to help you and know what to do. Please describe the exact problem and upload a photo where the issue can be seen well. Please let our Customer Care Team know where and when you bought the product.
Fundamentally you do not need to submit a claim at the store where you bought it as long as you have your original purchase receipt available. If you have registered your product, then you can submit a claim either online on our website or directly on-site at a retailer. Please have available a printout or screenshot of your product registration to ensure that your issue can be processed simply and quickly.
Whether we repair or exchange your product depends on each individual case. With an eye on sustainability, we always first try to repair your product. In that case, replacement parts or repairs can also have a different color or be made of other materials. If a repair is not possible, then you will receive a replacement.
We make a huge effort to get your product back in your hands as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot make a general statement about how long that will take. That depends on the type of repair, the availability of spare parts, and many other factors. You can always at any time inquire with our Customer Care Team about the status of your product claim.
Whether you must pay for the repair or replacement depends on a number of various factors. Best is to inquire with our Customer Care Team using the contact form or by email ([email protected]). Our associates will gladly assist you and answer your questions.
Please contact our Customer Care Team at +1 (240) 392-3074 Monday-Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.), and we will take a look at each individual case. If your warranty claim satisfies all the requirements of the Lifetime Guarantee, then as a rule we cover the shipping and transport costs in the first five years.
So you want to always be up-to-date and never miss sales or events? Then just sign up here.
So you want to unsubscribe from the Dynafit newsletter but still keep your account? That?s really simple. In the lower part of the newsletter you will see a link that says ?unsubscribe.? By clicking on this link you can really simply remove yourself from the distribution list.
With a promo code you will receive a discount on a purchase from our online shop. On the order summary page, just click on the promo code box to enter it. Enter your code in the box and then click 'apply.? Please remember that a promo code is only valid for a limited time. It can also not be combined with other promotions, sales or discounts.
Skis and bindings are not delivered mounted; rather, they must be mounted and adjusted by a retailer.
In order to receive the latest details about Dynafit products and offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
The prices in our Dynafit Online shop are based on our official price list. Retailers can however offer other prices and discounts. Normally, however, these are not more than Dynafit?s recommended prices.
If you do not find an answer to your question here, we recommend that you contact our customer service team: Click here
Skis and bindings are not delivered mounted; rather, they must be mounted and adjusted by a retailer.