Yes. In our Online Shop, you can find all of our products that are currently in inventory.
We are a full-line brand, winter and summer. When shopping with us,you can pick out your coordinating outfit however you like and get moving. For warranty issues, you can then turn directly to the manufacturer. As a DYNAFIT member, you enjoy additional benefits. Among other things, you can register your products online and receive an extra year of warranty as our gift to you.
It saves time and offers you tantalizing advantages. You don’t have to enter your delivery or billing address every time. When you ship off an order, it will be automatically delivered to the address in your account, unless you enter another address. You can browse around in our Online Shop and then finalize your order at a later date. The products that are already in your shopping cart remain saved there. In addition, as a Dynafit Club member you get access to exclusive stories and offers.
- If you purchased the product at a retail shop, then please return to the shop where you bought the DYNAFIT products.
- If you purchased the product in the DYNAFIT Online Shop, then you can find all the contact information here.
Wash gloves by hand in warm water (no softeners or bleach). To dry them, do not place them on a heater or in the sun. Best is to press out any water left after washing starting at the fingertips and squeezing down carefully to the wrist opening with the opening pointed down. Store gloves in low temperatures in a dry environment.
Surface dirt can be cleaned off with lukewarm water and a brush. In treatment exterior surfaces, avoid products containing oils or greases since these can impair the breathabilithy of footwear. For sand, gravel and other dirt on the inside, just remove the footbed and shake out any dirt.
To be sure DYNAFIT apparel not only fits well, but also performs well during physical activity, we work with three following fit types:
- Tight Fit -- Made of stretch fabrics, these products fit the body snugly and comfortably. With a close-fitting shape, this apparel offers optimum moisture management and effective insulation.
- Athletic Fit -- With an anatomically correct shape, this apparel offers complete freedom of motion desired for physical activity. A lower volume results in a minimal packsize and is thus suitable as a base layer on colder days.
- Sporty Fit -- With their anatomically correct shape and versatility, this clothing with a comfortable fit offers maximum freedom of movement and allows a wearer to comfortably combine several layers.
- Dynamic Move -- With its exacting two-way stretch inserts (moves with you in both lengthwise and crosswise directions) and an ergonomic cut, you get apparel that stretches with your movements and also is optimized in design for wear with a backpack.
- Bodymapping -- With morphologic-based fabric choices for each activity that are mapped for personal body zones and movement, you get chafe-free fabric support, reduced muscle vibrations, and zone-specific breathability.
As a rough guide, we recommend: Ski lengths to about nose height +/- 5 cm. If you are frequently active in RACE or SPEED TOURING or at home in steep couloirs, then we recommend a shorter ski. If you are more of a classic ski touring enthusiast or more focused on the descent, then a longer ski could end up being more fun. In addition, you should consider the following factors in a purchasing decision:
- Ski style + terrain If you like speed when you are out and about, then you need more of a longer ski and that will offer less chatter. A longer ski can even come in handy when skiing lines in deep pow. On narrow, steep slopes, however, preferably something shorter. Those who like short-radius turns will find their thrills in a somewhat shorter ski too.
- Rocker: In skis with rocker construction it can be generally said that they can gladly be a bit longer. The longer the rocker (tip/tail), the longer the ski you can select.
- Ski ability: Advanced and experienced skiers can up their fun in the snow if they choose a somewhat longer ski.*M
- Height + weight: Larger, heavier skiers as well as more advanced skiers usually prefer a longer ski since they apply more pressure to the ski and can therefore experience a benefit of smoother skiing with less chatter. Smaller, lighter people as well as less experienced skiers usually feel more comfortable with the maneuverability of a shorter ski.
Fundamentally, all DYNAFIT products can be used in combination with each other. On our website,you can find all products in each segment where we have categorized them. The setups are designed so as to support each activity in the best possible maner. Of course, you also create your own personalized setup and in doing so still enjoy the benefits of the compatibility of DYNAFIT gear.
For both bindings, there is an adjustment plate that can be mounted underneath the heel unit. The adjustment plate can be found either by ordering it in our Online Shop or at your favorite Dynafit retail shop. For mounting, it is best to head to your nearest Dynafit retailer. Locate your store here.
Tips and tricks for cold feet include everything from handwarmers like Thermopads to neoprene socks or hot water bottles tucked into the sleeping bag. If nothing helps, then we recommend heated footbeds, which are available in various models and price levels. If you are preparing for an expedition, you also need to have an additional pair of bivouac booties along to also have warm feet at night.
All user directions as well as product videos can be found here.
Just like in the touring segment for winter, we have also designed our trail running footwear to be suitable for various activities. Here, you can find a short overview:
We also offer a large selection of backpacks, from volumes of 600 ml up to 35l. Here too you can find just the right pack for every activity in the respective segments on our website. If you need more information for your summer runs about choosing the right pack, you can read more detailed information here.
To receive quick, expert help, contact the retailer where you bought your DYNAFIT product. For all further questions, you are welcome to contact us directly too: firstname.lastname@example.org
For replacement parts, it is best to return to the shop where you bought your DYNAFIT product. The retailer knows precisely how your replacement part needs to be expertly mounted/assembled.
If you have problems with your DYNAFIT items, then please head back to the shop where you bought the product. Here is where you can find expert advice. If you however needs additional help, please contact our customer service: email@example.com. We recommend that you send along one or more photos of the issue, too. That will make our job easier in identifying your issue and save you time.
Please go to your specialty retailer for assembly/mounting of any kind. Specialty retailers have the expertise as well as the equipment to adjust your binding to your height and weight. The next closest DYNAFIT shop to you can be found here.
In general, DYNAFIT equipment can be combined and used with other brands. Essential, however, is the question of compatibility regarding ski touring boots and bindings. In order to ensure your setup won’t let you down, please ask for advice in your favorite store to see if your setup is compatible and was properly adjusted.
DYNAFIT guarantees perfect performance of ski and boot only when using boots with DYNAFIT CERTIFIED INSERTS® from the following partners:
DYNAFIT uses various fabrics to achieve the best benefit suitable for each activity. To that end, we work with a variety of partners, including drirelease®, GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft® and Polartec®. Characteristics such as performance, lightness and simplicity determine our selection process for the perfect materials and fabrics. Here you can find an overview of the fabrics and materials we most frequently use.
DYNAFIT apparel is made from the most technical fabrics available and thus needs appropriate care to not lose any performance characteristics. Pay attention to the following points when laundering:
- Pay particular attention to the temperature and care advise on the clothing tag.
- For detergent, we recommend mild detergent or detergent designed specifically for sports apparel.
- Please do not use any fabric softeners.
- Jackets and pants with either POWERTEX® or GORE-TEX® membranes can be washed without a problem in a machine at 30°C - 40°C.
- Fabrics such as Lycra or Elastane should only be put in a low spin cycle (no more than 500 revolutions).
- Down-filled textiles should be washed in a machine at 30°C, with a small amount of detergent and a low spin (max of 800 revolutions). Best to dry them in a dryer. If you do not have a dryer available, then hang them in a shady location and shake them out firmly two times a day to avoid clumps caused by dampness.
- Waterproof treatments do not last forever. As soon as water is not beading up anymore on the surface, we recommend you restore water repellency with a treatment. This guarantees continued breathability upon exposure to moisture.
Here, you can find a short summary about waterproof treatments from GORE-TEX®:
- It is time to restore waterproofness when you notice that the exterior isn’t so water repellent anymore, i.e. water doesn’t bead up.
- To start your treatment, first wash your apparel according to care instructions and then air dry it or dry it in the dryer on a gentle cycle.
- As soon as the item is dry, put it in the dryer for 20 minutes to reactivate the DWR waterproof treatment (Durable Water Repellency) that was applied during manufacturing.
- Instead of a dryer, you can also use an iron: To do this, turn it to a low temperature (warm, no steam) and put a hand towel between the apparel and the iron.
- After a certain period of time, the treatment applied during manufacturing cannot be reactivated anymore. In that case, it is recommended you apply a new DWR treatment from a specialty brand on the outer layer of your item.
After you have placed an order in the Dynafit Online Shop, you can unfortunately no longer change it. However, returns are always possible for any reason in 30 days or less. Click here.
If you are having difficulties placing an order, please contact our customer service team. firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 8990993180.
Our payment methods can be found here.
All products will be shipped in 1-3 days after the order is received. The delivery times given are however related to the day a package is transferred to the delivery service.
Since we work hard to process your order as fast as possible, we are unfortunately unable to change a shipping address after an order has been placed. If you have additional questions regarding this, please get in touch with us.
At this time, standard shipping is the only option available. We do not offer express shipping at this time. We make an effort to process you order as quickly as possible so the product arrives in 1-3 days.
A list of shipping costs for various countries can be found here.
A list of the countries where we deliver is available here.
As soon as a package is transferred to UPS, you will receive an email with a tracking link where you can follow the status of your shipment.
We strive to deliver your order within our delivery window but sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that delay a delivery. Here are a few reasons why a shipment can be delayed.
- You have ordered more than one product. In exceptional cases, your order could be delivered in separate packages and arrive at various times.
- There are unforeseen factors that are out of our control.
For new products that were purchased in the Dynafit Online Shop, the right to a return by law is 30 days. Every item send back to Dynafit must have a return number enclosed. You can get on by clicking on this link.
It is unfortunately not possible to exchange a product you are returning with a new product. If you want to exchange an item, simply send it back as a return and place an order for the new product desired.
It is unfortunately not possible to exchange a product you are returning with a new product. If you want to exchange an item, simply send it back as a return and place an order for the new product desired.
If you placed your order via the Dynafit Online Shop and received the wrong product, please contact us directly here. We will help you with the return and refund process.
We as DYNAFIT are very proud to be one of the leading brands in the ski touring market. Our product range allows you to equip yourself from head-to-toe during your chosen ski touring activity. For more than 30 years we have been developing pin bindings, have revolutionized the ski touring market and keep striving to provide the best performing products for all mountaineers.
From the date of purchase, all DYNAFIT products have a limited general two-year guarantee to the original owner. In the case of DYNAFIT bindings purchased after November 1st, 2019, we now offer the original owner a "10-year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE", subject to certain conditions. This 10-year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE currently applies only to DYNAFIT bindings purchased after November 1st, 2019. Other DYNAFIT products can be upgraded to a 3-year limited guarantee by registering your product on our website: (dynafit.com/en-gb/product-service).
All DYNAFIT bindings are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. for a minimum of two years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. If you register your DYNAFIT binding on our website (dynafit.com/en-gb/product-service) we will upgrade your guarantee from 2 to the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE, which is based on DYNAFIT’s determination of the lifetime of a ski touring binding.
DYNAFIT provides the original owner of all bindings purchased after November 1st, 2019 with a limited LIFETIME GUARANTEE of 10 years against any defects in material and workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, modification, unauthorized repairs or abuse, and the like, are not covered by this 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE. “Wear and tear” means damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Moving parts may wear out and colors will deteriorate and fade over time. While we choose the best materials available for the application, all materials degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements. In our experience, the lifetime of our bindings is 10 years. Note that bindings that are excessively worn can alter the safety release values of the boot from the binding. For this reason, DYNAFIT strongly recommends that you have your bindings and equipment checked at least once a year or more frequently as required, by a specialist and DYNAFIT dealer. Please note that the 10-year limited LIFETIME GUARANTEE only applies if the DYNAFIT binding is used with DYNAFIT CERTIFIED INSERTS as this is critical for the correct functionality of the system. Please find the list of boot manufacturers using DYNAFIT CERTIFIED INSERTS here: (dynafit.com/en-gb/product-service).
The 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE does not cover damages caused by accident, improper care, misuse, use of any inserts not certified by DYNAFIT, negligence, normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, or any other damage or issues not caused by a manufacturing or material defect. Only DYNAFIT bindings used with DYNAFIT CERTIFIED INSERTS are eligible for the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Sign up under „Product Registration“ (dynafit.com/en-us/product-service).
- Confirm the received registration confirmation email.
- Sign in under „Product Registration“ (dynafit.com/en-us/product-service).
- Register your product with the following product details within one year after purchase: Date of purchase, product type, serial numbers (max. 4 serial numbers possible), place of purchase (online, offline), proof of purchase/invoice (upload as JPG, PNG, PDF)).
- You will then receive a registration confirmation via e-mail.
- Sign in under „Product Registration“ (dynafit.com/en-gb/product-service).
- Select your registered product.
- Select the box „Open warranty claim“.
- Fill out the contact form.
- Upload one or more images of your product.
- DYNAFIT will then contact you via e-mail or telephone to coordinate the individual case with you. Of course you can also submit the warranty claim via your DYNAFIT dealer. In this case, please always enclose the printout of your product registration!
No, any modifications and/or unauthorized changes to the binding will void the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Modifications or changes made by DYNAFIT or certified DYNAFIT partners will not affect the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
The 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE refers to the product lifetime of a DYNAFIT binding’s normal useful lifespan. The term ""Lifetime"" refers to the lifetime of the product as determined by DYNAFIT. “Lifetime” does not mean your lifetime or an unlimited period of time. As used in the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE , “lifetime” means 10 years.
To report a guarantee claim, contact our customer care helpdesk (dynafit.com/en-us/contact) in your country . Provide the information that they request and a decision will be made as to whether the issue reported is a defect covered by the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE or not. If it is a defect, you will be instructed on how to return your binding and the next steps in the process. You can also claim your guarantee case at your dealer. If you do so please hand in a print out of your product registration to your dealer to make sure that your case can be processed more easily.
No, the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE does not apply to used bindings or bindings purchased by anyone other than the original purchaser.
When you contact with our customer care in your country (dynafit.com/en-us/contact) and report the issue, they will assist you with your questions, determine whether the issue reported is a defect covered by the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE or not, and provide instructions on how you should proceed.
DYNAFIT makes every effort to process bindings received and covered by a 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE claim within 5 days. This does not include the time of shipment.
After submitting your claim using the contact form on our website (dynafit.com/en-us/contact) or by your dealer you will be informed via email about your claim status.
In the case of non-guarantee repairs DYNAFIT will evaluate the product on a case-by-case basis and contact you regarding whether the binding can be repaired or replaced and the cost for such service.
Costs of non-guarantee repairs or replacements will be determined on an individual basis and communicated to you.
For an issue that is covered by the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE, DYNAFIT will repair or replace the binding at its discretion, free of charge. In general, if the DYNAFIT binding can be repaired, we will repair it. If a DYNAFIT binding cannot be repaired, a suitable replacement product or upgraded product will be provided. Color and form of the repaired or replaced DYNAFIT bindings may vary.
Any damage that is not caused by a manufacturing or material defect, including but not limited to, intentional damage or modification to the binding or damage through due to negligence or misuse, is not covered by 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
The 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE applies to all DYNAFIT bindings sold in any country that were purchased from November 1, 2019, by the original owner from DYNAFIT or an authorized DYNAFIT dealer.
Yes, the DYNAFIT binding should be cleaned of any dirt and impurities before sending it to DYNAFIT.
Yes, a copy of your original receipt or proof of purchase is required and must be uploaded to our registration portal (dynafit.com/en-us/product-service).
Not if you register your bindings with DYNAFIT. When your bindings are registered with DYNAFIT, you are able to submit your guarantee claim directly through the registration portal. [web link]. Of course, you can also make a claim (if the "10-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT LIFETIME GUARANTEE," covers the issue) through your dealer. If you submit your claim through your DYNAFIT dealer, you will need to submit a copy of your product registration to your dealNot if you register your bindings with DYNAFIT. When your bindings are registered with DYNAFIT, you are able to submit your guarantee claim directly through the registration portal (dynafit.com/en-us/product-service). Of course, you can also make a claim (if the "10-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT LIFETIME GUARANTEE," covers the issue) through your dealer. If you submit your claim through your DYNAFIT dealer, you will need to submit a copy of your product registration to your dealer to make sure that your case can be processed more easily. If you have not registered your bindings with DYNAFIT please do so before you hand in your guarantee case to your DYNAFIT dealer.er to make sure that your case can be processed more easily. If you have not registered your bindings with DYNAFIT please do so before you hand in your guarantee case to your DYNAFIT dealer.
No, the 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE only applies if you are able to upload a purchase receipt within the product registration process.
Read the instructions and manual that came with your bindings and follow those instructions. Some of the instructions contained in those materials include the following: For cleaning ski bindings, do not use acidic compounds or plastic cleaners because if you do, your gear could be permanently damaged. Instead, use a cloth and lukewarm water with a mild sudsy soap for cleaning. Store your skis with bindings locked in a frost-free, dry location. Avoid exposure to very hot conditions, (e.g., by storage in an attic or loft, etc.), as well as storage next to acid-absorbing items (e.g., chimneys, automobile batteries, etc.), or storage in a garage. When transporting skis on your roof, use a ski bag to prevent the bindings exposure to the weather, elements, salt and dirt. These can compromise the ski binding’s function. Prior to every use of your bindings, check the function of your ski bindings, test them to be sure they are working and releasing properly, and inspect them for defective or missing parts. Have your bindings inspected by a DYNAFIT dealer annually or more frequently if required. If repairs are required, have your equipment repaired only by a DYNAFIT dealer.
If your product was registered on the DYNAFIT website within 12 months of the date of purchase, and you are the original purchaser, a 10-Year Limited Product LIFETIME GUARANTEE claim can be either made through the dealer from whom your binding was purchased, or directly through DYNAFIT (online). If applying through your DYNAFIT dealer, please submit a print out of your product registration to your dealer to make sure that your case can be processed more easily.
Please log in to your profil on the DYNAFIT website. In the section 'product registration' you will find all your registered products (dynafit.com/en-us/product-service).
So you want to always be up-to-date and never miss sales or events? Then just sign up here.
So you want to unsubscribe from the Dynafit newsletter but still keep your account? That’s really simple. In the lower part of the newsletter you will see a link that says “unsubscribe.” By clicking on this link you can really simply remove yourself from the distribution list.
With a promo code you will receive a discount on a purchase from our online shop. On the order summary page, just click on the promo code box to enter it. Enter your code in the box and then click “apply.” Please remember that a promo code is only valid for a limited time. It can also not be combined with other promotions, sales or discounts.
In order to receive the latest details about Dynafit products and offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
The prices in our Dynafit Online shop are based on our official price list. Retailers can however offer other prices and discounts. Normally, however, these are not more than Dynafit’s recommended prices.
If you do not find an answer to your question here, we recommend that you contact our customer service team: Click here
Skis and bindings are not delivered mounted; rather, they must be mounted and adjusted by a retailer.