Sign up for an account to make the most out of Dynafit online!
Policy Statement on the Processing of Personal Data
(pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Ober Alp S.p.A., as Controller of the processing of personal data, pursuant to and to the effects of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter “Privacy Code”), hereby informs you that the aforesaid decree provides for the protection of persons and other parties with respect to the processing of their personal data and that this processing must adhere to principles of correctness, legality, transparency and the protection of the confidentiality and rights of the data subject. Personal data must be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforesaid decree and the obligations of confidentially stated therein.
Data subjects are those who provide their personal data in the following ways:
• by making purchases through e-commerce on the websites www.salewa.com or www.dynafit.com;
• by contracting (via telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.) the Consumer Care office of Ober Alp S.p.A.;
• by subscribing to the brand newsletters of Ober Alp S.p.A. through the websites www.salewa.com or www.dynafit.com;
• by registering for the outdoor events periodically organized by Ober Alp S.p.A. for its brands;
• by participating in online and offline contests
• by participating in partnership operations with third-party firms
• by making purchases during the sample sales periodically organized by the company.
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided shall be processes for the purposes strictly required to fulfill legal or contractual obligations for which the personal data are transferred, i.e.:
• customer management;
• after-sale assistance;
• settlement of disputes;
• customer billing history;
• market surveys and statistics;
• measurement of customer satisfaction;
• requirements of a legal or tax-related nature.
The data must be processed to fulfill those obligations and correctly manage the relationship, and their transfer is obligatory to accomplish the aforesaid purposes.
Failure to provide any of the obligatory information, or providing incorrect information, may make it impossible for the Controller to ensure the adequacy of the processing.
For purposes of the processing indicated (but solely to manage invoicing to the customers), the Controller may come into possession of data considered judicial pursuant to the Privacy Code, and specifically:
• information concerning judicial measures.
With the consent of the data subject, the personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
• sending periodic commercial communications regarding company products and services;
• promotional activities also related to the shipment of advertising and promotional material.
The provision of data with regard to these purposes is optional, and refusal of the data subject to allow processing shall not compromise the continuation of the relationship and the adequacy of the processing.
Method of processing
The personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• processing of data through factsheets, coupons and questionnaires;
• processing by computer;
• manual processing through paper-based archives;
• processing of data collected by third parties;
• transfer to third parties for processing operations.
The data are always processed in compliance with the procedures set forth in articles 11, 31 and following of the Privacy Code and through adoption of the minimal measures of security prescribed by the technical regulation (Annex B).
The personal data provided shall be preserved at the head offices of the Controller and shall be transferred exclusively to parties competent to provide the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with guaranteed protection of the rights of the data subject.
The personal data provided will be processes only by personnel expressly authorized by the Controller and specifically by the following categories of processors:
• Group Administration,
• Group IT,
• Group Brand&Marketing,
• Group Business Development,
• Group Logistics,
• Group Retail BU,
• Group E Business BU,
• Group Distribution BU
The personal data provided may be transferred to third parties solely for the purposes described above, and specifically to:
• forwarding agents, carriers, delivery services, the mails, logistics firms;
• consultants and professionals, singularly or in association;
• banks and credit institutions;
• providers of IT services;
• Italian and foreign companies of the Ober Alp Group.
The personal data provided shall not be disseminated in any way.
The Controller for the processing of the personal data provided, under law, is Ober Alp S.p.A., with head offices on Waltraud Gebert Deeg, 39100 Bolzano (BZ), tel. 0471.242.900, e-mail: email@example.com in the person of Giovanni Lattisi.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject shall have the right to require the Controller of the processing of personal data to cancel, communicate, update, correct, and supplement the personal data that concern him/her and can generally exercise all the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, as indicated below:
Right to access personal data and other rights (Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
1. Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if the data have not yet been recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. Data subjects shall have the right to information on:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and modes of processing;
c) the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, data processing officers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5.2;
e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be transferred or which may gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
3. Data subjects shall have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or, when they are interested, additions to the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the parties to which the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. Data subjects shall have the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of their personal even when it pertains to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or to conduct market research or commercial communication surveys..
The IT systems and software applications used in the operation of this website acquire some personal data (log files) during normal usage and the transfer of that data is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data are used solely to derive anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to monitor correct operation.
Users can eliminate the cookie by using the functions of their browser program.
Our fast and reliable delivery service:
All our product are prepared and dispatched from our central warehouse in Bolzano, Italy: this ensures maximum stock availability and the most efficient service for our customers.
Where possible, we offer different shipment options: you will be able to choose among them at the time of purchase. Shipment is at customer’s expense, except during limited promotional periods when the service is offered for free.
If necessary, we carry out partial shipments of the products contained within the same order, at no additional cost.
Shipping costs will be visible prior to purchase, and will be charged with the order cost at the time of payment. You will not need to pay the courier upon delivery of your parcel.
We currently ship to the following Countries:
Easy and safe purchases
Making a purchase on www.dynafit.com is easy, fast and above all, safe!
To make a purchase on the website:
1. Find the product you want and add them to your cart. If you need any help, contact us!
2. Check your cart, choose your desired product quantities and proceed to checkout. You can continue as a guest or register and access the website with your personal account.
3. Click on Confirm and Pay your Order to complete your order. You will be asked to accept all Terms and conditions.
4. Pay on secure and SSL-certified pages. Our partners are Chase Paymentech and PayPal.
5. If the payment is authorised, you will see an order confirmation message on the page.A copy will also be sent to your current email address.
Our online shop accepts payment withVISA, Mastercard and American Express debit and credit cards. We also offer PayPal payment. You can choose your preferred payment method during the checkout process.
We do not accept cash payments, either directly or by mail.
All payments are taken on a Secure Socket Layer server with an encrypted and secure connection. Nobody from Dynafit or on the internet will have access to your credit card details before or after the purchase.
The full amount will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.