DYNAFIT develops its first clothing collection for the summer
A manufacturer of ski touring equipment, DYNAFIT is set to launch a summer clothing collection in 2012. The leading supplier in this market will draw on its original area of expertise and provide apparel for alpine use: ALPINE RUNNING & ALPINE BIKING. The range of clothing will raise the bar for all of those who thrive on speed and ease-of-movement either on foot or on bike at high altitudes. DYNAFIT has worked in close collaboration with sportspeople, textile engineers and designers for three years to develop the range.
The ultra-light, hi-tech materials and minimalist, alpine design are testament to DYNAFIT’s core values of speed, lightness, technology and performance.
The slogan „less is more” is an apt description for the clothing, which boasts a wide variety of technical features. The materials and finishing are very much the focal point of the collection. DYNAFIT describes as “body map- ping” the technique used to adapt the material to the individual areas of the body and movements. This design guarantees breathability and freedom of movement. The use of two-way stretch inserts and the ergonomic tailoring create a style that is suitable for all types of sport. This means the clothing has a broad range of uses
in alpine terrain. The majority of the items in the collection are produced in Italy and Germany.
Technical features of the collection
- Partial Silica Laminate in particularly stressed zones for increased durability
- “Body mapping“ design gives an athletic fit and a high level of comfort
- Styling guarantees unimpaired freedom of movement irrespective of the sport type
- Micro Mesh system for breathability and ventilation
- 3L Shell Material – ultra-light outer materials suitable for all weather types
- Seamless silicone-treated hems on sleeves and legs
- Integrated ventilation system in all pockets
- Certified textiles with high UV protection factor (> 40 UPF)